“If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed!” – John 8:36
God has called His people to live righteous lives and be His light in this world. We cannot possibly accomplish His calling with sin in our lives. It acts as a veil that dims our light and affects every part of our walk with Christ. Set Free! Retreat is a weekend set aside to focus on learning how to deal with sin, hurts, hang-ups and struggles that we all face on a daily basis. Jesus said, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you FREE.”” (John 8:31-32 NLT).
Don’t miss this opportunity to be Set Free.
Where: Celebration Church
When: October 2018
Cost: $30/person includes materials and meals
- 6:00pm Arrival and Registration
- 6:30pm Worship
- 6:45pm Intro: What to Expect
- 7:00 pm Session ONE: Spiritual Wholeness
- 7:10 pm Session TWO: Spiritual Warfare
- 8:00pm BREAK
- 8:10pm Session THREE: Destructive Habits, Attitudes, Actions
- 9:00pm Triads
- 8:15am Arrive
- 8:30am Worship
- 8:45am Session FOUR: Impure to Pure
- 9:45am BREAK
- 10:00am Session FIVE: The Cross
- 11:00am Worship
- 11:15am Break
- 11:30am Session SIX: From Darkness to Light
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Session SEVEN: Inner Healing
- 2:30pm Break
- 2:45pm Session EIGHT: Holy Spirit
Set Free Registration is closed until the summer of 2018.
We look forward to you joining us next October!