Yesterday we went to the government orphanage.
Here’s what happened:
- We worked with 40 kids, youth and young adults that are mentally or physically challenged. We did a craft with them and prayed with them.
- Then we gave out baby and infant clothes to 40 young mom’s between 12 – 18. Blaine and Cory invited the girls to come for a father’s blessing and all of them came. For those who have been to Pinehouse it was like when we meet with the teen moms. The prayer time was powerful.
- After this we were going to leave, when Pablo our team leader from Forever Changed International said we got to go into the room where the physically and mentally challenged babies and infants were. He was shocked and rejoicing. He told us that no one ever gets to go in there, let alone foreigners. They asked us to pray over the babies and infants. Blind children, deaf children and kids near the end of their lives. We prayed.
- Please pray today that healings took place. Pray for Joseline, Byron, Alex (from the Forever Changed International orphanage) and all of the people God is allowing us to impact.
- Today we are going to a public school and then we have asked Pablo our team leader to allow us to buy cheeseburgers to hand out on the streets of Guatemala City.
Here are some pictures from Guatemala City: