Dear Celebration Body. God is awesome. Pause and say that. Feel free to say it right now. I have been choosing to say, ‘God is awesome’, since last Thursday. It is truly freeing when we daily take time to say to God that He is awesome.
Here are a few reasons why I think God is awesome:
– He is God
– He loves us
– He wants to be in relationship with us
– He cares so much about us
– He is the Creator of all things
– He loves Celebration church and all of us
– He has put together an incredible leadership team here at Celebration
– He is awesome because on Saturday the Lighthouse ministry served families of Regina in need
– He is awesome because on Sunday the ARRIVE ministry served and blessed new families in the city of Regina
– He is awesome because He has called us to reach out to our community, city, country and to the corners of the earth
God you are awesome!
A huge thank you to the ARRIVE team, the Sunday service team, Warren and Maureen for giving leadership during the church service this past week. Well done!
Things we would like you to know:
1. Amaze-Thing happens this Saturday night. Be praying for the event and check out Nicky’s announcements in the kid’s section of this week’s e-news about way to get involved.
2. November is our Renewed month as a church. We are setting aside the month of November to be renewed in our relationship with God. Start praying this week and asking God to show you how to renew your journey with Him. The Renewed month kicks off this Sunday at church. November 1 will be a unique Sunday in your church attendance life. Praying for you now.
There will also be a November devotional packet available on Sunday.
3. November 20 to 22, 2015 is our Spiritual Renewal Weekend. Friday night – Matt Adams/Saturday night – Kristen Adams/Sunday morning – Fred Hill. We invite you to start praying into this weekend.
Blessings. Peace. Prayer.